Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Mama Loves Me / My Daddy Loves Me children's book series earns the Literary Classics Seal of Approval



The love of a mother and a father for their child can be so all-encompassing, so entirely difficult to put into words, yet author Shanalee Sharboneau does just that in her children’s picture book series.  The first book in the series, written from Sharboneau to her son, is entitled My Mama Loves Me: I’m Her Little Boy, Subsequent titles include, My Daddy Loves Me: I’m His Little Girl . . . and so the pattern continues.  Each book is penned in a nearly lyrical sort of prose and each is paired with fantastic illustrations that whisk young readers away to places far beyond their wildest imaginations.  Your selection, which is tailored to the pairing of your choice, (e.g.: from father to son or from mother to daughter) is like wrapping your son or daughter in a great big hug through the art of the written word.  Illustrations by Israel Dilean make each book distinctively unique and all-together wonderful. Recommended for home and school libraries, the My Mama Loves Me / My Daddy Loves Me series has earned the Literary Classics Seal of Approval.

LITERARY CLASSICS Book Awards & Reviews International Book Awards • Top Honors Youth Book Awards • Seal of Approval http://www.clcawards.org

No comments:

Post a Comment