Friday, April 20, 2012

Awards Provide Tremendous Advantage in Promoting Books

"Being an award winning author has made a huge difference in promoting my work. Displaying the awards on my website and blog (including the links to CLC with the reviews and awards) has also helped. The awards are noticed immediately. To receive such prestigious awards from a reputable company has made my books very competitive among other books.  Paperback book sales have increased dramatically. Large orders, through Amazon and expanded "Being an award winning author has made a huge difference in promoting my work. Displaying the awards on my website and blog (including the links to CLC with the reviews and awards) has also helped. The awards are noticed immediately. To receive such prestigious awards from a reputable company has made my books very competitive among other books.  Paperback book sales have increased dramatically. Large orders, through Amazon and expanded distribution sites, have been anywhere from 12-28 books at a time. I can only assume these orders were from book stores or classrooms."


~ Literary Classics Award Winning Author, KC Hilton

LITERARY CLASSICS Book Reviews & Awards http://literaryclassicsreviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment